Monday 28 February 2011

I am trying my best not to make this an essay!

And in a way this probably includes about a week’s post in one.  So I have broken it up into a few.



Posting every day is really difficult.  We’re like ships in the night, which is to be expected but makes the possibility of connection all the more remote.  In deciding not to shape and make clearer what our aims and objectives for the work we’re doing, I am still in the dark feeling my way.  

On the whole I feel my role has been reactive and therefore more passive as opposed to assertive, but then this is probably because I am at home doing this between work.  

Initially when we talked about this idea first of all this was going to be a series of films about your feet making a journey on the way to work!!  I know this was the first idea and it’s good that we progressed from it, but I am finding it difficult to see how we have the common theme in our “collage” that is going to make it work?

No comments:

Post a Comment